EnSoul Pan Pickup
The EnSoul Pan Pickup is specifically designed to amplify any steel or pan drum and produce pure, non-distorted tones! Easy to magnetically attach on the underside of your drum/pan, or on the side of the drum for the lower register instruments. The EnSoul Pan Pickup is passively powered, with a ¼" female jack. Simply place, plug, and play! Perfect for live performances, adding digital effects, and recording. Padded carrying case included to ensure your EnSoul Pan Pickup arrives at the next gig or practice safely.
*High Pass Filter available to eliminate striking sound, as well as eliminating unwanted low frequencies
*No Pass Filter for instruments that are lower in register to ensure pure low tones.
*Hot option available for increased initial gain and brighter tones.
- Uniquely encased passive-powered transducer
- Place, Plug, and Play; magnetically attached (minimum installation required!)
- 10" lead cable without High Pass Filter; 14" lead cable with High Pass Filter
- ¼" female jack
- Adhesive pad and rubber band for drum stand attachment
- EnSoul Pan Pickup padded case
For the best sound, center the EnSoul Pan Pickup on the underside of you steel or pan drum. Attach ¼" jack to your drum stand permanently with included adhesive pad, or temporarily with the included rubber band.
Plug in ¼" male cable to the EnSoul Pan Pickup's ¼" female jack. Directly line in to nearly any amp, FX pedal, mixing board, or audio interface.
EQ with ease and crank up the volume!
Why should I get one?
- Sounds Great! Easy to attach and set up (Place, Plug & Play)
- Eliminates wind for pan players who play out doors frequently (beach, pool parties, etc...)
- Cuts way down on feedback for pan players who perform in clubs and large concert venues
- Allows you to seamlessly incorporate effects to your steelpan/hand pan
- It's passive so no phantom power
- No need to buy any more mic stands
- Sound guys LOVE it!
- Pan Players LOVE it!
Which one should I get?
- Tenor pan: HPF standard or HPF Hot (if you need that extra push in volume)
- Double Seconds: HPF Standard or HPF Hot/ Non HPF works as well (EQ recommended to roll off some lower frequencies)
- Cello Pans: Same as Double Seconds
- Tenor Bass/6 Bass and above: No HPF EQ Recommended as well
MOST IMPORTANTLY: DON’T FORGET TO TAKE IT OFF BEFORE PACKING UP YOUR PANS!