Playmore Design products are the newest line of in-door/out-door, music based, life-skill equipment available. Since 1976, research has demonstrated the positive effect of drumming on social behaviors, grief, self-expression, self-esteem, group cohesion, coordination, and learning.
As part of your curricula, Playmore Design products can improve:
- Social interaction: Learning to take turns, share, cooperate, contribute, and to rely on others, build confidence and channel anxiety
- Communication: Learning to take direction, to lead and to follow.
- Motor Skills: Learning techniques that develop fine and/or gross motor skills.
- Emotional Expression: releases energy; calms behavior; and express individuality, promote relaxation and a sense of well being
- Cognitive Ability: improve attention, impulse control, and decision-making skills, stimulate cognitive function & enhance memory
- Corporate Skills: encourage leaders, develop problem solving, develop respect, grow spirits and develop bonds.
Unlike other music therapy products, Playmore Design products are superior educational and therapeutic tools for All Ages and All Abilities. They are suited
- Adult and senior care in nursing homes and memory care units.
- Children and kids of all ages on the playground
- School curricula and to social and community center programs
Bring one into your facility and see the changes for yourself.
Each Playmore Product is crafted by EnSoul Music Designs Inc. in the USA utlizing the highest quality 95% post-consumer recycled plastic; for years of durable use.
A portion of the proceeds from Playmore Design sales benefits DRUMSTRONG.org, supporting cancer education, research and survivorship.